Delicious, organic, traceable French honeys
Our honeys come from partnerships with French producers. Full traceability is guaranteed – as is exceptional quality!
In France, a honey can only be certified organic if it meets specific criteria.
1. The hives must be surrounded by organic crops or wild plants within a radius of 3 km (no genetically modified or conventionally grown crops).
2. The foraging areas must be at least 3 km away from sources of pollution (towns, cities, highways, industrial areas, landfill sites, etc.).
3. The hives must be made from untreated materials (no synthetic varnish or paint).
4. The frames used inside the hives must be coated with organic wax.
5. The bees must feed mostly on their own honey and be treated with natural treatments (homeopathic or phytotherapeutic).
6. No chemical repellents can be used when harvesting the honey.
7. The honey must be cold-extracted from the comb.
These guidelines ensure that we can guarantee an organic French honey of the highest quality that will delight your taste buds!